WHA is committed to supporting health services and care providers to achieve safe, high quality and equitable care in partnership with women and their families.
WHA works with its member services to identify priority areas and provides opportunities to work together, to share learning, expertise and to collaborate on topics of interest.
Opportunities available to members include the ability to;
- Participate in National Breakthrough Collaboratives on priority topics
- Access collaboratively developed resources
- Participate in Learning Networks on topics of interest
- Learn from and connect with national & international experts
- Share data and learn from peers