The Clinical Ethics network was established to foster collaboration between clinicians working in child health in matters regarding clinical ethics. This includes established clinical ethics services and individual practitioners considering clinical ethics in their practice. The network meets five times a year for presentations on neonatal and paediatric-specific ethical issues and case-based, community of practice style discussion.
Chair: Prof John Massie (Children’s Bioethics Centre – Royal Children’s Hospital VIC) & Prof Lynn Gillam (Children’s Bioethics Centre – Royal Children’s Hospital VIC)
Who is it for?
All health practitioners working in children’s & women’s hospitals including medical, nursing, neonatologist, allied health and executive interested in discussing issues in clinical ethics in neonatal and paediatric health.
- Overview of QLD Children’s Hospital Clinical Ethics Service and Case Study
- Differences in Sexual Development (DSD)
- Discussion on the Draft CHA VSC Legislation – Position Paper
- Finalise CHA VSC Legislation – Position Paper
- VSC Legislation – Position Paper
- Religious objection to donation after cardiac death
- What weight should be given to the previously expressed views of a 13-year-old patient now in ICU?
Online Members Community
It’s easy to join our networks.
All staff of member hospitals have access to this network and the resources within.
To join, create a free new account of login to the Members Community.