WHA membership means staff from member hospitals can quickly and easily access information and support from their peers.
The WHA Office facilitates the distribution of queries from members through our networks in order to support and inform members. Queries are emailed directly to WHA members, or posted directly onto our Online Forum. All responses and queries are recorded on the secure forums, which can be accessed by members only.
Topics on the forum include:
- Water Immersion for NBAC guidelines
- Who supports/assists women while spinal is being inserted
- Induction of Labour guidelines, polices and practices
- Early labour assessment and phototherapy in the home
- Assisted delivery guidelines
- And more!
To register for the forums you can click here.
We have developed two short guides to using the forums, please find them below.
To have your query circulated to WHA members please email Leila Kelly, Members Officer.