Employment Opportunity for Registered Midwife
Department of Health
Provide quality comprehensive, evidence based and culturally responsive midwifery led care to women across the childbearing continuum. This encompasses continuity of care within a primary health care framework in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary maternity health care team. This is a part time vacancy available for 0.8 (32 hrs) per week.
- Ongoing (Permanent) - Part Time
- Nurse 4 - Remuneration Package $114,879 - $123,297 (including salary $99,582 - $106,986)
The NTPS values diversity and aims for a workforce which is representative of the community we serve. Therefore under an approved Special Measures recruitment plan, ATSI applicants will be given priority consideration and preference in selection for this vacancy if they meet all essential selection criteria and are suitable at the position level
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies specialist knowledge, skills, attributes and abilities within a defined practice area in therapeutic and professional relationships with individuals, as well as with families, groups and communities.
- Is recognised by the team for this expertise and is a resource for others.
- Accountable for providing sound professional advice and for assessment, planning, review, evaluation and coordination of comprehensive client care and/or case management within the speciality area.
- Follow defined service quality standards, work health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
For more information and to apply, click here
The site includes Job Description documents and Special Measures Applicant Information Sheet.
Contact Diana Baseley on 08 8951 7627 or email@example.com for any further enquiries.