WHA Rural & Regional Maternity Services face to face Insight Forum 2020
Australian maternity services outside of capital cities face a number of unique challenges.
WHA's Rural & Regional Maternity Service Special Interest Group (SIG) provides a forum for clinicians working in units across Australia to network and share ideas, innovations, challenges and success in their quest to provide safe, quality care to women, babies and their families.
This two day meeting will focus on supporting and sustaining maternity services to meet the needs of local women and their families.
This forum will run alongside the WHA Directors of Nursing & Midwifery Insight Forum. Please see below for registration fees for both events.
Further details about the agenda will be added in early 2020!
Register early or register as part of a small group and receive great discounts for this event.
WHA are offering a reduced registration fee for members who register before 6 August 2020. Discount will be appplied automatically when you register.
If you would like to attend this meeting with colleagues, then you can register 3+ members and receive a discounted Special Group rate. Please email the event organiser to find out more information.
If you would like to also attend the WHA Directors of Nursing & Midwifery Insight forum please click here and register via the WHA Directors of Nursing & Midwifery event page. There is a discounted registration for 3 days, which you can select when registering.
- Member Early Bird Rate*: $570 (+GST)
- Member Special Group Offer**: $525 (+GST)
- Member Rate (post 6 August 2020): $620 (+GST)
- Member 1 Day Rate: $335 (+GST)
- Member 3 Day Rate*** (includes registration for WHA Directors of Nursing & Midwifery Insight Forum): $840 (+GST)
Non Member rates:
- Non Member Rate: $840 (+GST)
- Non Member 1 Day Rate: $455 (+GST)
- Non Member 3 Day Rate*** (includes registration for WHA Directors of Nursing & Midwifery Insight Forum): $1200 (+GST)
* Registration must be before 6 August 2020 and payment must be received before the event.
** Only applicable when 3 or more delegates, from 1 hospital, register simultaneously via the event organiser. Please email for more details.
*** Please register for the WHA Directors of Nursing & Midwifery to select this option (click here).
****For any events moved or postponed by WHA as a result of national health recommendations regarding COVID-19, a full registration credit will be extended to the delegate with no loss of registration fee.
Venue & Accommodation
This meeting will take place at the Novotel Brisbane South Bank
Please click here for hotels nearby.