WHA Midwifery Group Practice Face to Face Insight Forum 2019
This unique meeting occurs only once every 2 years. It provides an opportunity for managers and clinicians from across Australia who are passionate about Midwifery Group Practice to come together in one place and network over all the ins and outs of designing and delivering continuity of midwifery care to women.
This year participants will be Celebrating Success in all aspects of MGP.
What will the program cover?
The theme, Celebrating Success, will be the focus of this two day meeting. Participants will join together to celebrate:
- Safe, high quality, efficient and cost effective care,
- Local birthing options for women,
- Midwives and midwifery care,
There will also be discussion about how we continue the celebration, by supporting the development and growth of midwifery group practice and access for women and their families across Australia
Please click here for the program.
Who should attend?
- Midwives working in MGP models
- Midwifery managers for MGP services
- Students interested in MGP
- Obstetricians involved in caring for women in MGPs
- Consumers interested in MGP models
- Midwifery educators interested to understand the real world challenges and opportunities of delivering continuity of midwifery care in public hospitals.
Register as part of a small group and receive a great discount for this event. WHA would like to offer a reduced registration fee for all members who attend this meeting with colleagues. Register 3+ members and receive a discounted Special Group rate. Please contact our event organiser on (02) 6185 0325 to find out more information.
Special Group Offer*: $495 (+GST)
Member rate (post 22 May 2019): $590 (+GST)
Member 1 day rate: $315 (+GST)
Non Member rates:
Non Member rate: $795 (+GST)
Non Member 1 day rate: $435 (+GST)
*Only applicable when 3 or more delegates, from 1 member hospital, register simultaneously via the event organiser. Only 1 invoice will be provided and payment must be received before the event.
Venue & Accommodation
This meeting will take place at the Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport.
Please click here for hotels nearby.