WHA hosts an annual benchmarking meeting which brings together members, enabling networking and discussion on insights from benchmarking data.
Below you will find presentations from the 2017 meeting.
- Implications for maternity services of current wrk by IHPA - James Downie, CEO of the Independent Hospital Pricing Authority (IHPA)
- Insights from the WHA Benchmarking; trends, variation & opportunities to enhance performance - Barb Vernon, CEO of WHA
- Mercy Health; refining caesarean section costing - Anne Tester, Mercy Health
- How well are we costing our neonatal inpatients - Lisa Bryne, North Metro Health service
- WHA Collaborative on perineal tears - Anne Sneddon, Vice President of WHA
Please click here for the agenda
The 2016 Benchmarking Meeting took place on 16th May 2016 in Sydney.
Please click here to view the presentation from 2016.